Baserow is on a mission to help everyone build applications faster,
cheaper and easier. We want to give the power back to the users who
understand best what is needed for their business. We are strong
believers of open and extensible software.
Our open source no-code database is the best Airtable alternative for
teams who want to keep control of their data and want the flexibility to
expand and customize their database.
We’re looking to hire a front-end developer to help take Baserow to the
next level. You will work closely with our product designer and full
stack developers to deliver the best user experience possible. You will
be part of a small team, work directly with the founder and your changes
will have a direct impact.
Want to learn more about our software and tech stack? Take a look at the
In this position you will
Work closely with our product designer to implement the best user
- Work on open source software, internal tools and our website
Produce high quality and responsive HTML/CSS code for our full stack
- Build and maintain pages for our website
- Perform code reviews and help other team members if needed
- Write well structured and documented code
- You’re familiar with best practices like OOCSS and BEM
Experience with tools like Docker, GIT, cypress, jest, webpack, SCSS,
Bootstrap and Nuxt
- Proven work experience in a development team
You live in Europe or in the United Kingdom, in the UTC time zone
(London, Lisbon, Dakar) ± 2 hours
- Fluent or native in English
What we offer
A good salary ranging from € 3,500 to € 6,000 based on your location
- A fully remote position at a remote-only company
- A € 3000 budget for a laptop and other hardware
- Stock options and we are upfront about the amount
- A compensation for hot desking in a co-working space
- 25 paid vacation days per year
- Flexibility in your working schedule
- Application: Send us your application via email
- Screen: We will screen applications based on fit
- Interviews: Potential candidates will be invited up
to two interviews via a video call
- Challenge: Potential candidates will be asked to do a
coding challenge by picking up a small issue from the open source
- Offer: Successful candidates will receive an offer
What it’s like to work at Baserow
Baserow employees have a passion for startups and like getting stuff
done without being bogged down by bureaucracy. We practice agile
methodologies meaning that our communication is open and that our
project management is collaborative. Everyone is encouraged to offer
their opinions and you'll be working directly with the founder.
Fundamentally we are sensible and transparent company:
Our working hours are flexible, we generally hold meetings and
collaborate during normal working hours, but when life gets in the
way it's not a problem.
- We trust our employees and won't micromanage you
Feeling like a member of a remote team is important, so at the end
of the week we hang out and look at our growth and achievements.
We meet twice a year in person with the whole team. Our last meetup
was on Tenerife and our next is in late September.