Table of contents
Baserow is an open-source online database tool. Users can use this no-code platform to
create a database without any technical experience. It lowers the barriers to app
creation so that anyone who can work with a spreadsheet can also create a database. The
interface looks a lot like a spreadsheet. Our goal is to provide a perfect and fast
user experience while keeping it easy for developers to write plugins and maintain the
codebase. The developer documentation contains several topics you might need as a
New to Baserow? This is the place to start.
- Introduction: An introduction to some important
concepts before using Baserow.
- API: An introduction to the REST API and information
about API resources.
- Database plugin An introduction to the
database plugin which is installed by default.
Need some help with setting things up?
- Local demo: Run a local demo on your computer using
- Install on Ubuntu: A step by step guide
on how to install Baserow on an Ubuntu server.
Everything related to contributing and developing for Baserow.
- Development environment: Setting up your
local development environment using
- Directory structure: The structure of all the
directories in the Baserow repository explained.
- Tools: The tools (flake8, pytest, eslint, etc) and how to
- Code quality: More information about the the code
style, quality, choices we made, and how we enforce them.
Everything related to custom plugin development.